Unlike the services provided by some accountants, estate or letting agents who think they know what they are doing, Kirby Estates will not compromise on standard. Kirby Estates understands this business sector and the important regulations therein.
Our service is not diluted or deflected by other business activity. We appreciate the important difference between managing a rental property (function of a Lettings Agent) and managing a property scheme (function of a Block & Estate Managing Agent).
Below is a summary of some of the services we offer:-
- 24/7 telephone cover (urgent maintenance issues only for out of hours calls)
- Collection of Service (Rent) Charges and optional Ground Rents
- Preparing the management accounts and annual budget (accountancy services charged separately)
- Organising Postal Written or attended AGM’s
- Arranging buildings insurance, engineering & directors / officers liability insurance
- Liaising with Companies House in the preparation of the Annual Return and the appointment / resignation of Directors.
- Advise about Lease Extensions
- Liaising with appointed contractors in the oversee and administration of maintenance and general repairs
- Issuing statutory notices for major works
- Help with the compliance of all Health & Safety legislation (both mandatory and advisory)
- Regular site inspections
- Liaise with solicitors in the event of a property sale (charged separately)
- Bespoke on any of the above
When signing up to Kirby Estates you will be presented with a negotiable and flexible Service Agreement. This agreement provides, as standard, a 3 month rolling termination clause. This provides you, from day one, with the flexibility of knowing you can opt out of the agreement with no long term commitment.